Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blogs With Substance Award

Nadene, a friend online and off, was kind enough to honor me with a blog of substance award.



The Award Rules:
•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using ten (10) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Why do I blog? 10 words? No Way!
"A little corner of the web for me to journal about my green adventure and to share from my life with others to inspire, equip and motivate them in their own home."

10 other blogs?
Well I have a little problem there as I don't hang out at ten other blogs, but well here is where I do go:

Practical Pages - Nadene's free printables and homeschooling tips, in particulat her art ideas always inspire me with my own children.

Down to Earth - Rhonda Jean's blog is like the Aunty or Granny taking the hand of a young child and leading them on a journey into simple home living. This is a daily habit of mine.

Nothing Ventured - My dear friend and soul mate who now lives so far away from me, full of their adventures on a farm in the Free State and all the delights that that brings. When I grow up I want to crochet like her :-)

Slow Living Essentials - Christine shares some of the yummiest recipes and when I grow up I want to knit like her :-)

4 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve the award.

Anonymous said...

"Thanks" right back to you, Wendy! I've bookmearked your links and I'm inspired!

Chris said...

You do most certainly deserve the award! I visit your blog often and love hearing all of your goings-on!

Thanks for passing the award along, I really appreciate it :)

Grant said...

Thank you my friend xx

You are an inspiration to many.