Saturday, June 12, 2010

My plans are thwarted

Sunday is our big gardening day as it is the day we are home and stay home. It's my day to breathe, collect myself, bake, work in the garden, read, knit or work on my websites....just a day for me.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I had plans...I wanted to get my next winter planting in. Broad Beans, Peas, Carrots, Beets, Cabbage, Cauli and Broccoli are all ready to go into the ground.

But see....



My plans are thwarted! We have rain and it is forecast to stay until Wednesday. We did all the canning this week that needed to be done and the only other inside occupations are to sew up the two pairs of fingerless mittens I have completed and the prem beanie which got done last night.

I may even be tempted to don my rain jacket and work in the rain.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Rain, rain, go away.... I hope you were able to accomplish at least some of your planned projects. When it rains and I've had outside plans at home, I take it as God's way of telling me I should clean out a drawer or closet. ;)