Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rain, rain, rain and more rain

I am feeling like the weather...uninspired and depressed! I found a whole lot of organic winter veg seedlings to plant on Friday and it's been raining every since so haven't been able to get into the garden...

So instead I have:

Worked on my websites
Made the weeks dog food
Made dog biscuits
Made choc chip cookies with the girls
Made fresh taglietelle for supper with a veggie sauce
Done the weeks school planning
Washed dishes and more dishes



Now I am sitting here with a cookie and a cup of Rooibos...I suppose all in all it's a productive day...but really wanted to get those seedlings planted!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

How do you make dog food? I have wanted to learn, but have not yet gotten around to looking it up! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rachelle Marsden